Karl 48h+ Travel Backpack
PERFECT COMPANION FOR A LONG WEEKEND AWAY
The Karl 48h+ Travel Backpack is a great companion for a long weekend away and a good alternative to a trolley. It is hand luggage approved by all airlines and can fit up to 44 litres.
It has a classic, timeless look but is full of practical features. By opening it from the back, it gives easy access to your laptop and lets you pack it like a suitcase.
The fabric of the Karl 48h+ Backpack is waterproof. Just make sure you close the zippers properly, then biking through the Dutch rain is no problem :)
Depending on how much you pack and how long you are planning to walk with the backpack it might be a good idea to add a supportive hip belt to take some weight off your shoulders.
Check out the hip belt here
- A great alternative to a trolley
- Cabin luggage approved with all airlines
- Can be packed like a suitcase
- Optional: Add hip belt for extra support
- Padded 15" laptop compartment (the laptop used in the photo has the exact dimensions of 36.5cm x 25cm x 2.5cm)
- Padded back panel for great comfort
- Adjustable and padded shoulder straps for great comfort
- Chest strap for extra comfort when the bag gets heavy
- Removable, yellow travel pouch
- Inside pockets to keep things organised
- Front pocket
- Lifelong warranty
- Free personalised ID Tag
- Free, worldwide Lost&Found Service
- Polyester made from recycled PET
- Blue Sign Certified
- Global Recycle Standard Certified
- Nylon zippers
- Leather strap with metal closure
- Polyester ripstop lining
- Size: Min.33x47x18cm // Max.33x73x18cm
- Volume: Min 28L // Max 44L
- Weight: 1.9 kg
We are convinced that buying fewer but better products is the best way to a sustainable lifestyle. That is why all our products come with a life-long warranty. They are made to last and we hope they become your trusted companion for the many adventures awaiting you ; )
The fabric of the Karl 48h+ Backpack is made from 43 recycled PET bottles. Additionally, all Property Of... items are built to last. Each product comes with a standard life-long warranty, in line with our "buy less, buy better" philosophy.
A big backpack can get heavy. That is why we decided to give you the option to add an extra hip belt. The hip belt can be attached to the back panel of the Karl Backpack and lifts some weight off your shoulders by re-distributing it to your hips.
Attention: The supportive hip belt is not included. You can purchase it as an extra option.
Every Property Of... bag comes with our signature ID tag which we personalise for you with your name or initials in our Amsterdam store. The ID tag is also your key to the free, worldwide Lost&Found Service.
If you have any questions feel free to give us a quick call (+31(0)20 2237071) or use the Whatsapp function (Whatsapp geht auch auf Deutsch). We can also plan a short video call to show you the product live in more detail.
We understand that online shopping has its limitations. So if you would like, we can easily arrange a video call with our Amsterdam store team where you can ask all your questions and we can show you the product in full detail. Of course, no strings attached!! (Geht auch auf Deutsch) Please contact us via the WhatsApp button to schedule the video call.